Several utilities are available to help in your use of PsyScope.
- PsyDat: A program that takes PsyScope data output
and produces input suitable for statistical analysis. PsyDat is recommended
as a way of speeding up the analysis of data output files produced by PsyScope.
Link Extension. An extension devised by Robert Brenstein at Potsdam for
control of the EyeLink hardware and software from PsyScope.
- Movie.sit -- a plug-in to allow PsyScope to play
QuickTime movies, updated May 4, 1998.
- TimeTests.sit -- instructions, a sound file,
and a script for testing button box timing using a cable from the Macintosh
- BboxOut.sit -- a simple script showing how to
send a signal through the button box output port.
- TimeVideo.fat.sit -- a tester for screen
- Info for PsyExtension Authors
- 60HZTimer -- the old version of the Macintosh
timer that was replaced by the new millisecond timer. It is here only to maintain
backward compatibility for people running older systems on older machines.
- The complete info-psyscope archive
up to mid 1996. The archive is broken into four segments: a-e,
and q-z, and each contains about 180 messages.
- A few recent tech notes for version
1.1 on mouse position, data filter extensions, and palette switching